Cockroach is a winged insect that has lived on the ground for more than 320 million years, a variety of insects with more than 3,500 species. Cockroaches adapt to live in all environments, but most prefer to live in the tropics, Almost-adapted to living in human habitation, and became a domestic scourge. The cortex has a flat oval body divided into three parts, the head, the chest and the abdomen. It has a long sensor horn and three pairs of long legs. It has a flat shield consisting mostly of caftan covering the chest and head areas. This cover is usually brown or black, Be green, yellow, or red.
Cockroaches have a bad reputation. No one is happy to be at home. They produce unpleasant odors from special glands in their bodies. They are seen as carriers of diseases despite the lack of evidence supporting them. Some household items, such as food, paper, clothing, Allergic reactions in some humans. However, their importance in the environment should be recognized as part of the food chain. They are prey to some animals such as spiders, birds and bats, and their feces are food for other animals, and some scientists use them in their scientific research. It is one of the most famous types Cockroaches American cockroach, German cockroach, brown cockroach scheme.
Stages of cockroach transformation:
It has three stages: the egg and then the transition phase and then the larva. The stages of the development of the cockroach are called incomplete transformation because the stages of development of the cockroach do not include the phase or stage of the pupa.
Today, it has become clear that the Earth was exposed to at least five waves of extinction. Each wave destroyed 90 percent of the land and sea creatures. In the last wave, dinosaurs and giant mammals perished, while cockroaches succeeded five times.
It is estimated that cockroaches will survive every time the Earth is hit by the worst disaster imaginable. If a full nuclear war breaks out, it will not tolerate radiation, and it will remain intact. Cockroaches. Even if the resources of the earth disappear. Food will disappear. Hunger will not be affected by cockroaches, let alone its ability to eat everything from dirt to cakes and from wood to plastic. If deadly disease spreads and kills all organisms, cockroaches will quickly adapt and produce Special antimicrobial agents, even if poisonous gases are released. Cockroaches can hold their breath for two minutes until they escape to a better location. When they decide to escape, they have excellent means of doing this. They run at a speed of five kilometers per hour. They can compress their size and enter a gap of no more than 15 mm. for any Overflow diameter of five mm.
In the normal case, cockroaches are far from extinct. Their numbers are in excess of the number of people and all mammals. They are able to live in all regions from rainforests to dry deserts and from polar regions to warm houses.
Ways to get rid of cockroaches:
When cockroaches succeed in entering the house despite taking all the necessary precautions to prevent this, you should immediately take care and try to get rid of them. Here are the most important methods used to get rid of cockroaches:
Cockroaches: Cockroach is a slow-acting poisonous substance in the form of a gel that is placed in a type of food that cockroaches love. When eaten, cockroaches have an effective ingredient: 0.5% fibronil, 2% hydera, the taste of roaches in the house by mixing the powder of boric acid with equal amounts of sugar and flour, and choose where to place the bait, where close to the hole where the cockroaches live, and repeat the process to eliminate the eggs that will be hatched during the time it takes to eliminate the first generation, up to several weeks, and to keen to put the bait away from the reach of children and pets.
Soap and water solution: A small amount of liquid soap, such as bath soap, can be mixed with water and a brush or scattering on the cockroach, focusing on the head and abdomen areas. The soap will form a thin layer that closes the cockroach pores, causing it to be stopped and stopped moving. Be sure to kill the cockroach immediately, or get rid of it because it may recover again if the water dried up and the damage was not enough to kill him.
Follow up ways to get rid of cockroaches:
Insecticide: The places where roaches are expected to be sprayed with an insecticide containing an effective substance in the killing of cockroaches such as cepholithrin or any other substance. The use of the pesticide coincides with the search for the cockroach hole to eliminate the problem from its roots. If it is not possible to eliminate the problem, it is possible, as a last resort, to purchase strong insecticides such as those containing sepermethrin or Cy-Kick CS and spray them around the house, but the use of pesticides is prohibited. Strong in case of children, or neighborhood And pet housewives.
cockroach traps: Cockroaches can be purchased for sale in the market. Cockroaches can be caught and caught with adhesive. Some simple traps can be made at home, such as a jar or a bottle containing food or water next to the wall, which tempts the cockroach into the jar. The jar is slippery. The upper part of the jar can be cleaned with falcons, so cockroaches cannot get pulling power when trying to come out, and a small amount of food can be placed on a good quality adhesive tape. Cockroach traps kill a few of them, but they do not solve the problem of eggs, or cockroaches, so other means must be used.
Natural materials: Natural repellents can be used for cockroaches such as peppermint oil, clove oil, cucumber peel, citrus, peppermint, and garlic.
Pest Control Companies: If the previous methods do not get rid of cockroaches, pest control companies can be used to use chemicals that are stronger than those that can be obtained from the market in a safe manner.
The reasons for the presence of cockroaches at home:
- There are many openings in the house, allowing the entry of cockroaches and various insects to it.
- the accumulation of garbage, not to get rid of them on a daily basis, and left throughout the night, especially if it contains food bars cause the emergence of cockroaches at home.
- keep the surfaces exposed and wet, this environment is good for gathering cockroaches.
- Leave the dishes soiled in the food pantry in the kitchen sink for a long time.
- Leave unused wooden parts in the house, these parts attract cockroaches to live in search of warmth.
- Keep the holes of the ponds open.
- left foods exposed, and in places not closed.
Information and facts are strange about the cockroach:
- Their numbers are more than double that of humans and other mammals and are able to live in all regions without exception from rainforests to dry deserts, from polar regions to warm homes.
- Scientists have discovered that a cockroach can survive for a whole month after being cut off, because it has no nose or lungs to breathe, and oxygen reaches the cells through the lobes attached to the outer shell.
- Cockroaches can stop breathing for 45 minutes without getting hurt or hated.
- It is capable of running at a speed of up to five kilometers per hour. It can compress its size and reach a gap of no more than 15 mm and run in a five mm diameter pipe.
- If necessary they can stay without food for about two full months, as well as can withstand thirst for about two weeks.
- It is an organism free of bacteria and microbes.
- Have the ability to form their own immunity against new diseases and pests that appear.
- If a man touches it immediately, it is necessary to wash and clean itself.
Tips for preventing cockroaches:
- The presence of cockroaches at home is a lot of resentment for residents who seek to get rid of them in all ways, and because prevention is better than treatment, it is important to follow the following tips to prevent the entry of cockroach’s home:
- Take care of the cleanliness of the house constantly, get rid of food and food crumbs, clean immediately dirty dishes, and wipe the floor to get rid of sticky spots and food debris that attract cockroaches.
- Keep the food in tightly sealed containers and not leave the fruit on the kitchen shelf.
- Use a trash can with her lid, and get rid of garbage regularly.
- The cockroaches can even live between the leaves, or the cloth. The rubble, the haystacks, the clippings, and the leaves of the trees must be removed from the garden. They are the favorite places for cockroaches to hide, and when the temperatures start to drop, cockroaches will try. Go home to feel warm.
- Close all the outlets where cockroaches can sneak into the house, such as cracks in walls, openings in kitchen cabinets, windows, doors, bathroom pipes, kitchen, and sink.
- The distribution of naphthalene balls around the house, because cockroaches hate that smell.